Well Being Trust is a national foundation dedicated to advancing the mental, social and spiritual health of the nation. It aims to significantly reduce the personal, familial, social and economic costs of mental illness and substance misuse. To accomplish this, Well Being Trust is establishing and advancing a comprehensive agenda for policies, programs, investment, multisector engagement and other solutions to address the underlying drivers of disease and pain, so everyone can achieve their fullest potential for their lives.
Guided by Chief Executive Tyler Norris and a national advisory council chaired by Maureen Bisognano, Well Being Trust serves to:
- Ease access to care and to the determinants of well-being
- Build resilience in children, teens and families Reduce suffering from depression, anxiety and social isolation
- Decrease addiction and substance use, while promoting recovery
- Create hope for people and families living with serious and persistent mental illness
- Eliminate stigma everywhere, and grow a culture of well-being in healthy, equitable, resilient communities